The day after

Nathaniel Alisha Lynn Cassani
July 6
Lynn: I can't sleep. My mind just keeps reliving this horrible day. Going on with everyday chores in the face of such grief seems absolutely trivial. I wish I had the physical capacity to cry nonstop for the next... Until I can see her living again. God already knew my patience was short. Now He is testing it even more!
Like ·  · Promote · 
  • Erna Nell Blackburn I wish I knew the words to help all I can say is, I LOVE YOU and wish I could take your pain away!!!
  • Peggy Jo Andersen Oh Lynn, I can not even imagine your pain, keeping you in my prayers, please know that you are loved.
  • Faith Hofer (((((HUGS)))))
  • Clorinda Madsen It is trivial because life SHOULD stop when something like that happens. It hurts that you still have to do the dishes and cook and clean as if nothing happened. 

    Take time to cry. But don't be afraid to laugh again eventually.
  • Robert Knight I have lost a daughter, I can assure you that the knowledge of the gospel as to why innocent babies are taken back to our Heavenly Father comforts me to this day. Look forward to seeing her again soon. Our lives here are but a blink compared to eternity with our families to come. Have faith and live life as Jesus told us to. I'll keep you in my prayers Lynn.
  • J.P. Kersey I love you Lynn.I can not imagine the pain you are going through.Take courage my dear friend knowing our Father in heaven is by you and Nate always,especially now,through these unimaginable difficult times!You are in our prayer.
  • Melissa Orbegoso Frederick I'm so sorry for your heartbreak. We'll keep you and the family in our prayer. Remember that you will stay have a chance to raise her in the eternities. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment