4 weeks later

Words have been said, 
"My daughter is dead", 
Tears have shed, 
And still in my head, 
Her memory lives on, 
Though her body is gone. 
The ache is my heart 
Seems stuck on restart. 
I want to stop hurting, 
The healing returning...
The process is stalled, 
All those moments recalled.
I don't want to seem weak
So I'll work a mad streak.
My soul still longs to cry
In spite of eyes so dry.
In those quiet moments still
My hopes and fears spill
How do I keep going?
How do I trust God's knowing?
I've long loved my savior
Finding comfort in his favor
His destiny was to suffer
In a garden with no sucker
To hang on a cross
Feeling all of our loss
All part of a plan
So much larger than man
Because He came again
Death has no permenant stain
My pain shall be for a time
And then Destiny again shall be mine

My husband has now started a blog as well for those who would like to hear his side of our story. He captures some of my feelings as well in delicate ways.

http://nathanielcassanionlife.blogspot.com

1 comment: